Sunday, August 9, 2009

i'll fly away.

The time has come. We have one more week of camp! i have barely blinked and it's gone by. I don't like how fast it has gone. But it has been incredibly amazing. I am not ready to leave this new body of Christ. I have made some amazing friends. It will be hard to go. This past weekend was a great last one. About 15 of us went to Graham Creek, which is a 12 mile hike up to this open meadow. The beauty was astounding. It was definitely challenging..but so worth it.

I want to cherish every moment this week. I would even consider this place "home". I am anxious yet excited about the coming semester...I know God has a plan for it..and i am excited to see what that is!


I miss you all and will see you in less than a week!

pics of course!
hillary

girl counselor band pic.

..open meadow.

2 comments:

Hope Ekholm said...

Yay! Come home already!

Hope Ekholm said...

just because you're home missy doesn't excuse you from blogging